Buying a two-wheeler for an easier commute requires you to pay a considerable amount of money. The cost of a two-wheeler starts at Rs.50,000 and ranges up to 2-5 lakhs depending on the two-wheeler model of your choice. The superior model that you choose, the higher would be its cost. You might not have sufficient savings accumulated with you to fund your two-wheeler and this is where 2 wheeler finance comes into the picture. Two wheeler loans allow you to fund a bike and can be availed easily. Let’s understand what a 2 wheeler bike loan is all about, its features and benefits and how you can avail it.
What are the two-wheeler loans?
A 2 wheeler loan is a loan which allows you to fund your bike easily. It is a type of personal loan which you can avail and use to buy the bike that you want. In fact, personal loans can double up as two wheeler loans to allow you to have the funds to buy the bike of your dreams.
Download the Navi app and apply for a loan instantly to fund your next 2 wheeler purchase.
How to apply for a loan from Navi to meet your next two-wheeler purchase?
Navi is an online mobile application which allows you to apply for loans for any purpose easily through its platform. To fund your next two wheeler purchase, look no further than Navi. Here are the steps through which you can get a personal loan for your 2 wheeler purchase through Navi –
- Download the Navi app from Google Play Store on your mobile phone
- Register on the application by entering your mobile number
- An OTP would be sent which should be entered to verify your mobile number and proceed with the loan application
- On the home page, click on ‘Apply’
- Provide your basic details to proceed with the application. These details include your full name (as per PAN Card), age, marital status and the PIN Code of your residential area
- Provide your employment and income details on the next page
- Enter in your PAN Card number in the next page
- Your loan application would be instantly processed and Navi would check your eligibility in order to approve the loan
- Post the loan approval process, Bank details and the KYC process is required to be done.
- You would get instant credit for the loan amount in your bank account.
Why avail loans through Navi for purchase of your two-wheeler?
Navi is the easiest way to avail a loan for buying the bike that you want. Navi allows you to apply for the loan online and get funds instantly. So, you don’t have to wait for days or hours to get the loan sanctioned and then buy a bike.
Buying a bike might take a few days but your loan from Navi doesn’t take much time and is sanctioned instantly. Navi has simple eligibility parameters and allows you to avail loans only with the help of your Aadhaar card, PAN Card and a selfie. You can get the loan on the go with your Smartphone and enjoy funds of up to Rs.5 lakhs based on your financial status. So, if you want to buy the expensive Royal Enfield bike which you have been eyeing for some time, you don’t have to worry about financing it. Navi’s loans can double up as two wheeler loans and help you avail quick funds to buy whichever bike you want.
Another benefit of applying through Navi is that you can get the funds without any paperwork. Just simple taps on your mobile phone and the loan are credited to your bank account within minutes. What else can you ask for?
Features and benefits of loans for two-wheeler purchase at Navi
Here are some of the features and benefits of personal loans which you can avail through Navi for your two wheeler purchase–
- You can avail loans ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.5 lakhs through the Navi application. You can, thus, finance your bike partially or completely with the funds that you get through the app.
- Generally, in order to avail a loan, you need to be employed in a job or have your own business and a source of income to avail the loan. However, there is no fixed criteria in case of Navi and a technology-driven process is followed to approve your loan.
- You need an Aadhaar card and PAN card to apply for the loan – All you need to do is to enter your identification details.
- As part of the KYC verification process, you just need to click your selfie and upload it on the app as a valid identity proof
- Navi allows you flexible repayment tenures which can be up to 36 months. You can, therefore, choose a tenure depending on your convenience.
- Generally, loans are issued simply based on your occupation, age and income level. There are no complicated eligibility parameters for availing the loan. Thus, the loan is available easily. However, there is no fixed criteria in case of Navi and a technology-driven process is followed to approve your loan.
- Navi offers a loan EMI calculator within the Navi App which allows you to find the best EMI for the loan so that the EMIs don’t strain your budget. You can calculate and even change the calculated EMIs by changing the loan details and arrive at the most suitable amount.
Two-wheeler loan eligibility
Generally, to apply for two wheeler loans here are some eligibility parameters which you should qualify –
You should be between 18 and 65 years of age to avail the loan. The minimum age can also be increased to 21, 23 or 25 years in some cases
The 2 wheeler loan rate depends on your eligibility parameter and the lenders pricing policies
Your credit score should be at least 650 to apply for the loan. If your score is below 650, the loan application might get rejected
You should either be salaried or self-employed
There is a minimum income which you should earn every month to qualify for the loan. The level varies across lenders
There are no specific criteria for Navi’s personal loans. Navi uses a technology-driven model to check the details and approve your loan.
Documents required for two-wheeler loans
Generally, you would have to submit the following documents to apply for two wheeler loan –
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card, PAN Card, passport, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Address proof like Aadhaar card, utility bills, passport, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Age proof like Aadhaar card, PAN Card, passport, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Bank statements of the last 3 or 6 months
- Your recent photographs
However, with Navi, the KYC process entails submission of Aadhar number and PAN along with your selfie! So, apply for loans through Navi and buy your bike today!