Financial emergencies or obligations might arise anytime. If the amount needed to meet the emergencies or obligations is low, you can use your savings. However, if the amount required is considerable, like Rs.1 lakh and above, your savings might prove insufficient. In that case, availing a loan becomes the best solution.
An instant 1 lakh loan is available in the market in the form of personal loan. Personal loans are multipurpose loans that you can avail for different financial needs. The loan gives instant funds and also requires a simple application process thereby giving you funds easily.
Navi offers personal loans that can go up to Rs.5 lakhs (i.e. well above 1 lakh). You can download the Navi app and apply for an instant loan of 1 lakh whenever you need[A1] if the loan amount is approved by Navi.
Steps to avail instant 1 lakh loan through Navi
Here are the steps using which you can get an instant personal loan of 1 lakh through Navi –
- First, you would have to download the Navi app from Google Play store and then simply register with your phone number
- After you are a registered user, you would get the option to apply for the loan. Click on ‘Apply’ to start the process and enter the following details –
- Your name
- Marital status
- PIN code number
- Type of employment – salaried, self-employed or others
- Monthly income
- PAN Card number
- Navi would check your application using its technology-based model and might approve a 1 lakh instant loan depending on the details that you have entered
- Once the loan amount is approved, you can pick the amount of loan that you need and calculate an EMI for repaying the loan
- Then, click your selfie, enter your Aadhaar number and then verify the same
- Once the loan is approved, you need to link your bank account details with the app
- After the bank details are verified, Navi would transfer the loan amount directly to your bank account within minutes
Features and benefits of Navi’s instant 1 lakh loan
Here are the noteworthy features and benefits of the loan offered by Navi –
Optimal loan amount
Navi offers loans starting from Rs.10, 000 and going up to Rs.5 lakhs. You can, therefore, avail instant loan up to 1 lakh and even loans more than 1 lakh.
The entire process of loan application and loan sanction takes only about 20 minutes. Thus, within minutes you can get access to instant funds for your financial needs.
The repayment tenure of the loan is flexible. You can choose from the tenure of up to 36 months to pay off the loan easily
Simple unsecured loans
No collateral security is required to avail an instant loan of 1 lakh. The loan is issued based on your income and eligibility
To avail a loan through Navi you just need your Aadhaar card, PAN Card and a selfie. No elaborate paperwork is needed for the loan
There is also an EMI calculator on Navi’s interface that allows you to pre-calculate your EMIs before you avail the loan. The calculator helps you calculate the right EMI amount by using the best combination of the loan amount and repayment tenure.
Eligibility for an instant loan of 1 lakh
A list of eligibility parameters is specified by lenders before they sanction a loan. Navi, however, does not have any set eligibility criteria. It approves loans using a technology-driven model. You can find out the loan amount you are eligible to avail through the Navi app. So, download the app and find your loan eligibility.
In other cases, however, to get 1 lakh instant loan, you need to fulfil the following criteria –
Loan application age
The minimum age to apply for the loan can start between 18 years to 25 years depending on the lender. The maximum loan application age is restricted to 65 years usually
A credit score of 650 and above is needed for the loan to be sanctioned
The applicant should either be a self-employed individual or a salaried employee
The applicant should earn a minimum monthly income as specified by the lender
Documents for applying to instant 1 lakh loan
While a set of documents are needed for the lender to approve your loan, Navi does not need any documents. All you need to do is click your selfie and enter the numbers of your PAN and Aadhaar cards and your loan would be sanctioned.
For other lenders, however, to apply for an instant 1 lakh loan the following documents would be needed –
- A proof of identity that can be your Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Voter’s ID card, passport, etc.
- A proof of age that can be your birth certificate, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID card, passport, etc.
- A proof of address then can be your utility bills, Aadhaar card, passport, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- A proof of income that would be the salary slips of salaried individuals and financial statements of self-employed individuals
- Recent coloured photographs
So, if you need an instant loan up to 1 lakh or even above, apply for the loan through Navi and get the funds within minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The repayment of the loan is done through EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments). Each EMI is payable monthly throughout the repayment tenure and contains the principal as well as the interest on the loan.
Navi’s loans are available throughout India. You just have to download the Navi app and apply for the loan wherever you are.
If you default on the loan the interest would keep on accumulating and the outstanding loan amount would increase. You might be charged a default fee and your credit score would also be hampered.