Pune is as beautiful as its people and is full of the working class from the IT sector having many incidences for which they often borrow money – buying a new car, moving to a bigger apartment, going on a vacation, or a medical emergency. Personal loans in Pune are pretty easy to get these days, and Navi is a great platform to get an instant personal loan.
You can download this app from Play Store on your Android phone and apply for a loan in 3 easy steps. Here is the link to download the app.
Steps to Apply for Loan in Pune at Navi
To get an instant personal loan in Pune from Navi, you need to install their app, go to the ‘Apply’ tab, and fill in the necessary information like your name, age, marital status, pin code, etc. The next stage involves filling in your employment and income details and your PAN card details in the final stage of the loan application. After this, Navi’s team’s task is to process your loan application to check your credit score. The borrower also can choose the loan amount he wants to borrow and the EMI amount based on his monthly cash flows. The process of Know Your Customer (KYC) is completed online, wherein you have to upload your PAN card, Aadhar card, and a selfie of yours. This simple process is what makes Navi the best private financer in Pune.
Features and Benefits of Navi Loans in Pune
This list is endless as Navi – a digital lender is known to provide superior customer service with the entire loan process from its origination to the closure being online. Some of the pertinent features and benefits of personal loans offered by Navi are as follows:
- Instant Loan Approval: The best part about Navi’s loans is that the approval or rejection decision on your loan application is super quick. Once approved, the loan amount is credited to your bank account in minutes, making it an ideal destination to take an urgent personal loan in Pune.
- Minimum Documentation: Another feature of Navi loans that differentiates it from other personal loan providers in Pune is that we don’t ask you for your bank account statements or your salary slip. When it comes to documentation, we ask for the bare minimum.
- Unsecured Loans: Banks usually ask for an asset or any security to be pledged as collateral, but at Navi, we neither ask for any collateral or security deposit nor want any guarantor to represent you.
- Flexible EMIs: The borrower has the option to choose the EMI as per your salary or business’s cash flows while applying for a personal loan. You can select the loan amount up to Rs. 5 lakhs from the app.
Eligibility of Instant Cash Loan in Pune
Mentioned below are some of the eligibility criteria for instant cash loans from private money lenders in Pune:
- The borrower must be an Indian citizen.
- He or she must be an adult with 18+ years of age and below 65 years.
- The borrower must be from selected cities from India where Navi operates.
- He should have a bank account with any of the established banks here.
- A valid PAN card and Aadhar card is mandatory.
- You should have a decent credit score with a minimum income level.
Documents Required for Applying
Navi does not ask for many documents from borrowers like other commercial banks and online lenders. These are collected for verification purposes. These documents are:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- A photograph
This is all you need to have for a private financial loan in Pune.
Navi Loans: Apply From Anywhere
The best part about a personal loan in Pune from private lenders like Navi is that the borrower does not have to visit the lender’s office or a bank branch, unlike a bank loan. You just have to download and install the Navi app from Play Store and apply for a loan in only 3 simple steps. It means that you can apply for a personal loan online without much hassle wherever you are in India. You don’t have to skip your office in between to visit a branch to apply for a loan, and nor you would have to compromise on your family time. Navi loan application takes just 10-15 minutes, and the loan approval takes hardly an hour. The funds are credited to your bank account on the same day you applied.
There is an option to compute the EMI if you have not chosen it initially during the loan opening offered by this personal loan finance company in Pune. Apart from this, you have access to a free loan calculator, which you can use to calculate the interest you are paying on the amount borrowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum loan amount under personal loans is Rs. 10,000, and the maximum loan amount is Rs. 5,00,000.
The tenor ranges from 3 months to 3 years (36 months).
Yes, Navi charges a processing fee of 2.5%, which ranges from a minimum of Rs. 500 and a maximum of Rs. 5,000.
The interest rate varies from one borrower to another. However, typically it ranges between 16-30% per annum.