1. “I admire people who are very successful. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can’t respect him."
Respect needs to be earned. Your ethics, morals and values are the ones that defines them.
2. “I have been constantly telling people to encourage people, to question the unquestioned and not to be ashamed to bring up new ideas, new processes to get things done.”
Think outside the box, your ideas could lead you to the journey that you always dreamed of.
3. “Businesses need to go beyond the interest of their companies to the communities they serve”.
Business is not all about profit. It's also about helping people and giving back to society. And that’s exactly what Ratan Tata has been doing.
4. “Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line, even in an ECG means we are not alive.”
Success and obstacles are a part of life. The world is not perfect. But, you have the power to turn those obstacles into motivation not destroy you.
5. "If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.”
Teamwork makes the dream work. We all need the help of others at some point so don't walk too fast, you will need them again.
6. “A person who is trying to copy others will be a successful person for a while, but he won’t be able to succeed further in life.”
Authenticity will lead you to greater success even if that success takes more time.
7. “Take the stones people throw at you and use them to build a monument.”
Listen to constructive criticism to motivate and inspire you. It will encourage you to be better and more successful.
8. "None can destroy iron, but rust can. Likewise, none can destroy a person, but his own mindset can.”
A winning mindset will always lead you to a positive pathway. Be conscious about what you think and always look out for others. It's your mind and you are the only one who has the power to control it.
Take care of yourself And your financial future
Disclaimer: Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme-related documents carefully.