EPF loan allows employees to partially withdraw money from their EPF accounts and use it as a personal loan to deal with emergency situations.
- Login using UAN and Password.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Online Services’ section. - Enter Your UAN, Name, Birth Date and Gender.
- Next, select ‘Claim Form – 19, 31 and 10C’. - Enter your details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, PAN details, etc.
Next, check the complete details entered by you and verify the same after entering the bank details.
- Select ‘Premature Withdrawal’. - Enter the Amount and Reason for premature withdrawal and Submit the request.
If you meet the conditions, the requested amount will be directly transferred to your registered bank account in 15-20 days.
- Medical treatment - Education - Marriage - Home loan repayment & house repairs - Serious losses due to natural calamity - Self-use (age limit - 57 years)